Monday, October 6, 2008

I did it...

I've been contemplating it for months now....
I signed up for AdSense.
There have been a couple of articles on Yahoo recently on how much money people are making by having ads on their blogs.
Well, I'm not in the biz of making lots of money off my blog, but I did figure that I could put ads on here. If there is anything that interests you, by all means, click on it.
I know that I don't have a high traffic blog, nor do I aspire to.
I started this blog to have fun and keep family and friends updated on the goings on of our life. To share some of my photography and cooking and occasionally gardening...but mostly LOTS of Wyatt. Ha.
Anyway, here's the plan...
If I end up making any money, I plan on passing the earnings on to you in the form of fun contests like this one.
Thats all, this is just an experiment, if it doesn't work, I'll take them off. But I thought it might be fun to try.

No comments: