Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HELP!!!

My mom came over yesterday morning to watch Wyatt for me so I could go to the gym.
I had last year's costume out because I'm going to take it to Jackie and see if Luke can squeeze into it. (he's 11 months younger than Wyatt, but he's the same size and possibly weighs more...He's a brick...in a good way...I love Lukey)
When I came home she said she had asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween this year.
What did my child say?
He said he wants to be a crow.
So she asked again.
He said he wants to be a crow.
So when she told me this...I asked him yet again...his response was the same.
I died laughing. It was hilarious. So I asked him if he meant the birdy crow..."Caw". And he said..."wanna be a crow, CAW!"
What the heck do I do with that?
I've been pouring through the internet looking for toddler sized crow costumes.
They do not exist.
What can I say, at least he's original.
I'm probably going to have to deter him from his original request, but wouldn't that be so funny if I could make it work?
I don't have the first clue about how to make a costume.
I don't think the pattern exists.

All I know is this, he is very persistent.
He wants to be a crow...CAW!

No comments: