Monday, September 29, 2008

Mr. Potato Head

Wyatt loves these glasses. He came up to me like this.
This is mildly concerning for me, mildly.
When I was a youngun' I went through this phase of wanting glasses, SOOOOO BAD!
It got so bad that my grandma and grandpa bought me glasses and had the lenses taken out. I wore those things everywhere. That wouldn't have been so bad if, I wasn't going through the "little house on the prairie" and "not brushing my hair" phases at the same time. Doesn't that paint a pretty picture.
I'm hoping we skip these phases with Wyatt, but for now...I'll just share these cute pictures!!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Silly little boy! That cracks me up! Yes the phases we went through as kids...and the phases we have to look forward to with our kids :)

Kelly said...

What a goof!
I laughed out loud picturing your glasses/Little House/no hair care days. :)