Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life Is So Fragile...

...you just never know when it may come to an end.
My good friend Dana just lost her 26 year old best friend, Jessica.
She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last September (I believe).
She has a 3 1/2 year old precious little girl.
I can't get her out of my head, not that I'm trying to.
She was just so young.
This just gets me to thinking that no one knows what's going to happen tomorrow. Or in the next 5 minutes for that.
I didn't really know Jess, but I've been to a few functions that she was a part of. So, this has just really made me stop and think about life. (you can read Dana's blog post here)
I think there is just something about that, when a young life is taken, it makes you think about life.
It makes you think about just how unimportant all of the little mundane worries really are.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks Em for posting that. I have been doing a lot of thinking on life over this whole weekend. And life is short. Cherish every moment you have with your children, family and friends even in the moments we get frustrated or have disagreements with someone. We never know when our last day on earth will be.