She has been so sweet to lavish me with not one but two blog awards.
It has been about 2 weeks since I was awarded these. One of them requires homework, so I've been procrastinating.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
The next award was called:
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 8 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
So here we go...10 things about me
(FYI...I'm not very good at these, which is why I didn't do the "25 things" that has been passed around Face Book recently)
1. I like a stocked fridge, clean sheets & country music
2. My car ('99 Subaru Outback) is a hand-me-down from Ryan. It has over 150,000 miles, squeals upon ignition, and doesn't go into gear right away...but it's PAID OFF!!! I, not so secretly, have daydreams about it being stolen and torched. (not too thankful for what I have huh?)
3. I'm awful at writing people back when they send e-mails (but, you probably already knew that)
4. I have an obsession with small kitchen appliances, I love and want them all. (I have a blender, a mixer, an electric skillet, a George Foreman grill, a breadmaker, a food processor, a malt maker, an immersion blender, and a "set-it-and-forget-it" rotisserie....do I need therapy?)
5. I enjoy reading cookbooks
6. I love my scrapbooks but am a year behind again.
7. I enjoy taking pictures (you didn't know that yet right?)
8. I love to buy lip products, lipstick, gloss, chapstick...you name it
9. My favorite flower is tulips
10. We've moved (into Portland house, Out of Portland house, Into Dyana's House, Out of Dyana's house, into Rio Linda, CA house, out of Rio Linda, CA house, Into Uncle Tom & Aunt Jackie's house, Out of Uncle Tom and Aunt Jackie's House, Into the house we're in now...to be continued) 9 times in 7 and a half years of marriage, and we're not in the military.
Now I pass both of these awards to:
Ok...I know that's nine, but so what? The blog award police aren't gonna come get me are they? Do what you will with these, don't feel obligated to post them on your blogs. But, to those that want to, I will be looking forward to your answers!
All of these blogs are on my bookmarks toolbar and I check them for updates daily.