Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aren't you tired of seeing our big mugs?

I don't have anything well thought out for this post.
Just thought you might need a scenery change from the wedding picture!
Life has been nonstop.
We have been working on the house, living and breathing it actually. Lest it swallow us alive.
Slowly but surely we are getting it there.
Its pretty slow though.
Like a dream where you're walking through black sticky tar.
Ryan's been doing an awesome job though.
He's really been putting his nose to the grindstone. Things never go quite as planned for such a large remodel.
And since going back to work this last week, it has been a struggle to keep his mind on his real job.

I took some pictures of the house to show the progress, and even though it's only 9pm, it feels like midnight.
So, I'm not even going to look at them.
No, I will not.
I have alot to do on the computer actually.
I have pictures to edit for a certain cousin of mine.
And I have pictures to edit of a certain son of mine.
And I have to clean off this danged old hard drive again, because it keeps yelling at me.
But first and foremost we have got to get this house taken care of.
I can't wait to have an evening of r&r.
We're definitely going to need a serious vacation after this.

No comments: