Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Drool Catchers


Sissy is a drooler. B.I.G. TIME.
She gets these raw and painful rashes if we don't stay on top of it.
So, I have conceded to the fact that she pretty much needs to be wearing a bib at all times.
I started to peruse etsy for some cutsie little bibs to suit "her" style, (*wink*) and found everything to be fairly expensive.


So, I bought a pattern and made some myself.
I'm very happy with the way these turned out, and wanted to share some pictures!








3 comments:

Kelly said...

They're so cute Em! Great job! I love that first picture of Allegra too!

Unknown said...

Em ... looks like you need to open an Etsy shop of your own! These are so adorable (and how precious is Miss Allegra)!! Maddox was a huge drooler, too. He soaked through everything!
I am loving your blog background .. so bright and cheery!!

Dana said...

Love it Em! You are so very talented