Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Miss Liberty Haven

I visited my friend Savannah & hubby Marcus at the hospital last Thursday after the birth of their daughter, Liberty.
She was born on Wed the 4th, you'll have to click on the link above for all of Liberty's stats. It was quite the crazy story too. For any mommy's that like to hear birth stories, it is a must read!
Anyway, of course, I had my camera in tow and managed to snap off a few cute ones. I just love taking pictures of newbies.
Sweet eyes

Mama and baby

Daddy's little girl

Tiny Ears

Tiny Hands

Tiny Feet

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

What a gift....
A. you have for taking pictures
B. they have in this new life
C. to have such great shots of the first hours to treasure for a lifetime
D. to have you for a friend

Alexis said...

I loved seeing the pictures! I am a friend of the Hathcocks too and little Liberty is such a cute little bundle of sweetness.
You do have a talent for photography! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog!