Have any of you seen the following commercial?
This is how I fee sometimes after a particularly good "couponing" trip.
It just cracks me up!
On my to do list is.... UPDATE BLOG.
This doesn't count.
I really want to do a few posts soon.
But while you wait, enjoy this hilarious commercial.
15 Months Old and Not Talking: When to Wait and When to Worry
-
Your toddler stands at the fridge, points at the yogurt, and says “ah!”
with great conviction. You hand over the yogurt. They say…
The post 15 Months Old ...
14 hours ago

5 comments:
That's the exact feeling of a good sale! Too funny! And I get to go to IKEA when we're there in a couple weeks. By the way, we're going to be there in a couple weeks.
I'll email you tomorrow.
I love IKEA - love a good sale - thanks for the giggles
lol thats how i feel too!!
Thanks for the laugh! :)
definitely!! like they are gonna realize I saved TOO much and make me give back some of my 20 boxes of cereal!! But yesterday, SW jipped me $1.50, so it's all fair in the end, right?
Post a Comment